Looking for ICSI Treatment in Srinagar?
In the following cases, ICSI is often recommended for couples:
- A low sperm count is when a man has trouble getting her woman to conceive after having unprotected sexual relations for more than 12 months.
- Choosing it is a good idea if you have abnormally shaped or little movement (poor motility) sperm.
- If a man has had a vasectomy or the epididymis is blocked (a duct that allows sperm from the testis and ejaculates to pass through the testis), TESE – ICSI (Testicular Sperm Extraction – ICSI) may be a better option for them to father their children.
- It is also recommended for men who use frozen sperm that aren’t high-quality.
- A survey for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) states that intracytoplasmic sperm injection prevents infertility for couples with abnormal semen parameters. However, it can also be used with assisted reproductive technologies (ART) for other infertility problems in normal semen parameters.
- ICSI is a helpful tool to increase fertilization rates for multiple IVF failures.
- It could also be beneficial to patients undergoing IVF treatment with PGT or eggs that have matured in labs and previously frozen eggs.
The Process Behind ICSI Treatment –
Five steps make up an intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
- SPERM COLLECTION
Firstly, a sample of the male partner’s semen is obtained. It can be extracted either naturally or through surgery.
- EGG COLLECTION
After a sperm sample is taken from the male partner, the surgeons will remove some mature eggs from the female partner.
- SPERM INJECTION
In this stage, an embryologist injects one sperm cell into a fertilized egg with a hollow needle.
After sperm and egg combine, they form a tiny embryo. This embryo is then cultured in a laboratory for about four days. Cloudnine’s advanced monitoring systems cocoon embryos to ensure optimal conditions constantly support them.
When an embryo is approximately four days old, it’s gently placed in the uterus. It burrows into the uterine tissue a few days later. It is called implantation.