Why choose Imprimis for IVF Treatment in Srinagar?
Many couples have difficulty getting pregnant these days. Every woman wants to be a mother, but unfortunately, due to some issues, they can’t. In such conditions, IVF is the best option for couples in certain cases. IVF is only necessary for two situations. Sometimes, the main reason is that the couple can’t conceive naturally after many years of marriage. There are also complications when trying to conceive after one pregnancy.
For the following conditions, IVF is recommended:
- Fallopian Tube Blockage: IVF is the best option if your tubes are damaged, scarred, clogged or compromised. Fallopian tube damage and obstruction may be caused by Chlamydia-related inflammation. IVF is the best option because it completely avoids the fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue that lines the uterus becomes dispersed across the pelvic region. The fertilized egg cannot enter the uterus. This problem is treatable with IVF.
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a condition that affects some women and makes it difficult for them to become pregnant. These women have the option of IVF.
- Male Infertility: Low sperm production, abnormal sperm function, or obstructions that stop sperm from reaching the egg are all possible causes of male infertility.
- Ovulation Disorder: Ovulation occurs naturally once per month in a woman’s lifetime. When the ovaries release the mature eggs for fertilization, ovulation disorders are defined as irregular menstrual cycles or the inability to release mature eggs from the ovaries. Both of these conditions reduce fertility.
- Fibroids Found in the Womb: Fibroids can be harmless uterine tumours. Fibroids are common in women between the ages of 30 and 40. Fibroids can hinder the implantation process of fertilized eggs.
What is the IVF Procedure
Find the Five Stages of IVF Below:
Step 1: Medication: The woman is given hormone injections to promote healthy egg development. IVF increases her egg production by up to 50% compared to a normal month.
Step 2: Gather the Eggs. During anaesthesia, eggs will be trans-vaginally taken from the ovaries by the woman.
Step 3 Fertility Treatment: The egg and sperm can be combined in a laboratory (ICSI) using various fertilization methods, including intracytoplasmic sperm injection.
Step 4: Culturing the Embryo. The embryologists will observe as the embryos grow from just two cells to four cells to eventually eight.
Step 5: Embryo Transfer: This involves inserting mature embryos via a catheter into a woman’s uterus. Pregnancy is possible if the embryo becomes embedded in the uterine wall. It is the final phase of IVF.
What is the Cost of IVF Treatment in Srinagar?
Prices will vary depending on the individual’s needs and preferences. The cost of IVF can be divided into several categories. IVF treatment cost in Srinagar starts from Rs. 99,000 to 1.25 lacs.
A single IVF cycle’s success rate can vary from 50% to 72%, depending upon the patient’s factors. The embryo may need to be implanted in the uterus after several IVF cycles. IVF treatments usually cost between Rs. 70,000 and Rs. 1,25,000.
Reach out to Imprimis IVF and Fertility Centre, the best IVF centre in Srinagar for IVF treatment in Srinagar.