Dr Dipen Prajapati
M.B.B.S., DGO (Medicine, Surgery, P.S.M., Obst & Gynecology)
Doctorate in Reproductive Infertility from Bakerville University
Senior IVF Consultant at Imprimis IVF
Over 28 years of accomplishments in:
IVF Consultancy~ Medical Research & Analysis ~ Clinical Examination A dedicated professional with proficiency in IVF Operations; highly knowledgeable in various professional disciplines; an expert at implementing Gynaecology studies.
- A committed professional with the experience of 12 years in Africa & 12 years in India in the field of Gynaecology, diagnosing, treating and also managing infertility
- Extensive experience in egg retrieval and embryo transfer to recipient women, research or other intended use and the implantation of embryos into Reproductive organs
- Skilled in medical services/hospital/centre strategic plan which is aligned to the strategic objectives, mission, vision and values
- Highly experienced in emergency medical and weekly medical OPD
- Proficient in prescribing or administering treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease or injury
- Conversant with all the relevant acts, rules and regulations and government orders that may be in force from time to time
- Well-versed in maintaining an understanding of human reproductive biology, embryology, infertility and ART
- Hands-on exposure in conducting various tests & analyse records, reports and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition
- Efficient in testing data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment & recommending medical diagnostic or clinical tests
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients, and program participants & advising communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment & guiding activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists and other medical staff
- Highly analytical in conducting research to study anatomy and develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury
|IVF Consultancy with USG||Embryo Transfer||Implantation|
|Medical Operations||Egg Retrieval||Training & Development|
|Hospital Administration||Liaison & Coordination||General Medicine|
- Delivering honest communication about chances and limitations, and constant feedback to patients
- Accountable for consulting, advising, monitoring and performing appropriate surgical procedures for infertility patients
- Ensuring understanding and empathy with infertility patients and a desire to contribute to the business success of the unit are key to the performance of this role
- Steering efforts in keeping up to date with developments in the infertility field from a medical and scientific
- Determining fertility levels of individuals
- Involved in the collection of eggs and sperm (gametes) from patients for processing
- Maintaining the viability of gametes, tissues and embryos during processing
- Conducting micromanipulation and testing of suitability of each gamete
- Responsible for the preparation of gametes and the environment for IVF and facilitation of fertilisation
- Implementing assisted reproductive technologies (ART) to help with infertility
- Managing the preservation of gametes and embryos for future use
- Controlling Embryo culture and cryopreservation
- Monitoring embryo development
- Monitoring and maintaining cryobanks
- Complying with, quality control, ethical issues and regulations surrounding gamete and embryo handling
- Also responsible for care and maintenance of equipment with record keeping
Senior IVF Consultant at Samved IVF Center from Oct 2020 to continue…
Senior IVF Consultant And Center Head at Bavishi Fertility Institute from (April 2018 to March 2020).
Sterling Genesis Fertility & IVF Center, Baroda, India as Senior IVF Consultant. (Nov’16-Nov’17)
Nordica fertility centre, West Africa in Lagos-Nigeria as Head- Consultant Gynecologist (Feb’13- Nov’16).
Aninwah Medical Center, Ghana-West Africa as Infertility Specialist (Aug’06-Jan’13)
Trust Care Infertility Center, Kumasi, Ghana as IVF Consultant (2006- 2013)
- Operating exclusive infertility OPD, USG (Follicular study), stimulation, counselling
- Performing OPU, ET, Hysteroscopy, TESA, PESA
- Spearheading the IVF team to achieve the highest success rates and take-home baby rates
- Providing OPD consultation with scans for IVF, ICSI, IMSI, PGD, PICSI
- Monitoring Follicular Assessment, EGG retrieval & Embryo transfer
- Providing training to Junior Gynecologist for EGG Retrieval and Embryo Transfer
- Responsible for the overall operation of sonohysterography, Hysteroscopy, IUI, Endometrial Scratching, Ovarian Cyst Drainage, Dummy Transfer, 3D Scan For Sonohysterogram, Obstetric Scan Up To Third Trimester, Post Failed Cycle Review
- Curing and managing Patient Completely with Team Work
Achieving a success rate is 40-45% Overall
|Ministry of Health Maldives, LH. Atoll Hospital/Naifaru, Republic of Maldives as Senior Registrar in OBG||Dec’02- Apr’06|
|General Hospital Baniwalid, [ministry of health], Baniwalid, Libya as Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynecology||Sep’01 -Sep’02|
|Shram Mandir Hospital, Baroda, India as consultant-Obstetrics & Gynecology and Medical Superintendent||Jan’88- Sep’01|
Dr. Bunafsha Subhani
(M.B.B.S, DGO, Fellowship in Infertility Ultrasound)
M.B.B.S – 2007
DGO – 2017 to 2019 (Lalla Ded Hospital, Srinagar, Kashmir)
3 and Half Year Post Graduation Experience – 2019 to 2023 (Lalla Ded Hospital, Srinagar, Kashmir)
1-year experience in Ultrasound 2022-2023
1 Year experience in IVF 2022-2023
Lab Director & Director
American Society of Reproductive Medicine(ASRM)-certified Senior Clinical Embryologist.
Master of Embryo Biopsy from ACE (American College of Embryology).
I have 15 years of experience in the field of embryology. (Various parts of India)
- QA/QC of the lab and the equipment.
- All documentation work concerning the Embryology lab.
- Following HFEA (human fertilization and embryology authority) SOPS
- In vitro fertilization techniques [Short insemination and long insemination]
- The procedure ICSI, More than 30,000 ICSI so far.
- Preparation of sperm from PESA, TESA and MICRO TESE
- ICSI from PESA, TESA & micro TESE sperm
- Embryo grading from 2PN, DAY-2 & 3 and BLASTOCYST.
- Embryo transfer, more than 35,000 procedures.
- Assisted Laser hatching technique (PZD)-Partial Zona Drilling.
- Time-lapse embryo monitoring system (primo vision)
- Freezing and thawing of gametes Vitrification and Thawing of oocyte and embryos on day-2, day-3 and day-5 too. Both techniques (open and closed systems) have more than 7,000 vitrification and thawing.
- Blastocyst Transfer.
- More than 6000 Embryo biopsies (Trophoectoderm biopsies) for PGT-M and PGT-A.
- Validated for embryo biopsy by IGENOMIX & GENESTRINGS genetic lab
- 1000 IVF baby delivered
- Faculty at Various National & International conferences & Workshops
- Research Paper Published in National & International Journals.
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS ATTEND
- Attended as Faculty Member at a hands-on practical andrology training workshop at DIYOS MENS HEALTH CENTRE (INDIA) in collaboration with the AMERICAN CENTER OF REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE on 29th Nov-2016.Attended as Guest Speaker at master classes in Reproductive Genetics EMBRYO BIOPSY at GENESTRINGS CENTER FOR MEDICAL GENETICS on 01st Sept-2019.
- Academical Clinical Embryologist (ACE-2014), Indore. Attended the workshop on all four micromanipulators [ RI, NARISHIGE, EPPENDORF AND S-MICROMANIPULATOR.]
Awarded as STAR OF THE MONTH at BOURNHALL INTERNATIONAL CLINIC, INDIA -Jan-2015.
Member of ESHREE, ASRM Indian fertility society (IFS) & Academy f Clinical Embryologists.
Awarded by the American College of Embryology as Master of embryo biopsy.
- Journal of medical science and clinical research-(JMSCR) 03/032022 topic-Diagnosis ,management & clinical prioritization of mosaic embryos(case study)
- Journal of gynaecology research reviews & reports-topic-Genetic signatures of chromosome 20 mosaicism in recurrent pregnancy loss